Monday, April 12, 2010

Blogs That I FoLlOw! maybe...?/

One of the few blogs that I follow is awake n' Alive =) because I am a fan of the band Skillet. Things that they write about is Climate Change, Animal Farm since we are reading it in English, and many other things that themselves are interested in since it is their blog.
Another blog that I follow is 100 percent cottam because she writes about things that interests her, such as a post called Good Grief, Charlie Brown.
Third blog that i also follow from time to time is Mudpies & Cupcakes, she writes about things such as her son's birthday party and things that happen to here throughout her lifetime. Such as important events.
Fourth blog that i follow as well is Unrealistic Expectations. Some things that this person writes about is if the Ipad will fly and how she/he thinks that it looks really neat to her. Also about her Mrtyle Beach days.
Fifth blog is Julian's Blog. Different things that he writes about is Climate Change, and about how he learns what score means!

As you have seen/read about how I follow a variety of blogs. Some of them are about their family/friends, Climate Change, or their day to day life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adriena,

    I stopped by to visit your blog as part of the Edublogger Challenge...my name is Mrs. Streen and I am a high school librarian in Cleveland.

    I love your blog...the cheeky quotes widget is so cool. It is obvious that you have spent a lot of time working on your blog. It has a nice look to it and I like that you have managed to let your personality shine through your posts.

    I hope you are enjoying being a part of the Challenge - getting a chance to read blog posts from other students and writing your own posts - thanks for participating.

    Mrs. Streen :)

    ReplyDelete