Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FuTuRe

The biggest hurdle I face while learning in school is that some people are too loud when I'm trying to work on my homework, but I can't work when it's too quiet either. The thing I enjoy learning about the most is learning how to do new things on a computer and economics because you use those things in real life. What I would like to learn about right now is how the backstage behind a concert is... crazy or calm? Or even learning how the life in the ocean and help save almost extinct animals.
http://www.plsnbookshelf.com/classifieds/
H.A.L.O. Animal Rescue Inc.

What I would like to do after high school is to go to college to learn what I would like to learn about, which is learning how the backstage and agents for the celebrities are and how they do their jobs. Where I see myself in five years is living in Miami and starting off my career attending college at the University.

No comments:

Post a Comment