Friday, February 12, 2010

Grown as a writer

I think that I've grown as a writer, because I have been working with dialogue more. And I'm learning how to write a story without it being 4 to 5 pages long!!! The difficulties that I face while writing is that I don't always know where to start, but once I start people normally can't get me to stop writing especially if I have an idea in my head.What I think of my writing is that it is great, but as a writer you always think that your writing is good... At least I do anyways.Something that I'm good at writing is my opinions/thoughts on ideas. Some things that I struggle with is that I always like to run on, instead of making it short and simple... I make it long and very confusing.

Are you a writer? If so, do you think you've grown as one.

2 comments:

  1. Writing hasn't always been my best subject but I certainly do think I have grown as a writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fail at writing. However, I do have a tutor and I working to improve my writing until then.

    ReplyDelete